First, We bought a "sport van." (That's right, not a mini van.) It is a Toyota Sienna and I love it!! Will be very useful when babe #3 arrives.
I found a bicycle trailer on Craig's list so we have enjoyed taking a few family bike rides lately. Not sure how this will work with Babe #3.
And our double stroller. Most of you know that I have been drooling over a side by side jogging stroller for quite some time. And definitely recommend it (must have front swivel wheel though)!! I can turn and push with one hand which means I will have one hand free when Babe #3 arrives!
Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend. And keep in your prayers all of the military members and families who have given their lives for all of our freedoms.
2 comments:
That's funny. What's the difference between a sport van and an old fuddy duddy mini van?
Do you mean "swagger wagon"??? Gabe thinks you and Matt should use your musical and dance talents to make a video like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4
Post a Comment