Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Already in love!

As you can see from our baby countdown, I am halfway through this pregnancy. I think the first half of Ethan's pregnancy was my quickest! Ha!!

But we had our ultrasound on Monday and brought home some amazing pictures of our little one. Seriously, I am already in love!
The next two photos are 3-D images. It was super cool to see the baby on the screen in 3-D. I don't think the pictures quite do it justice, but still cute. The babe just wouldn't move his/her arm away from the face. You know, I sleep with my hands near my face, so it might just be a trait! But probably means this one won't want to be swaddled either!


I already think this baby looks a lot like our other too! Right now, the baby is measuring about 36%, but they said that percentage varies so much and doesn't really give an indication for birth weight. Overall, right on track. That being said, it actually put my mind as ease a bit as my friend, Amy, just gave birth to her third baby and first little girl, weighing in at 10lbs 8 oz!!!
We can't wait to meet you, Baby #3!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Sydney just said, "Does Julie have another baby in her tummy? " She must have missed the announcement weeks ago. Anyway, I told her you did and her eyes got really big and she said, "They are going to have 3! babies. Wow!" Definitely a cutie and we can't wait to meet him/her.

Anonymous said...

10.9 to be exact!!! LOL!!!! That will be so cool if your #3 is a girl too, we'll be matchy match!