On Saturday, Matt ran his first 10K race (6.2 miles.) He finished better than he expected and is already looking forward to another 10K or even a half-marathon! I have heard that once you run one race, you just can't wait to run another. Well, I think I am seeing that lived out.

Crossing the finish line! (Although his "official" finish time was 55 min. 18 sec.)

Our friends, Erik and Kristina, also ran the race with great times as well.

They had a play area set up for the kids with this HUGE bouncy house. Ethan enjoyed just jumping around and dodging the bigger kids.

At the end was a climbing wall with a slide. JP liked doing this part, but he needed help up the wall. These wonderful volunteers helped him up the whole way. (Mind you, they were practically hoisting 40 pounds of John Paul above their heads! 4 different times!!)

And he loved it every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment