Friday, May 21, 2010

Holy Humor

After an evening bath, John Paul was running around with his towel on his head saying, "I am Mary! I am Mary!"

Ethan, without missing a beat, announces, "I am Jesus!"

I know, which do I address first? Gender identity or the deity complex?

******************************************

Last weekend at Mass, John Paul asked where Jesus was. The tabernacle is located in the chapel in the back of the church (totally another post on that!) and I pointed to the back of church and mentioned it was near the red candle. He replied, "I still don't see Him." I again pointed back there and said He is in the chapel or that room back there.

JP asked, "Did he have to go potty?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny! I love your new background. How are you feeling?

Andi said...

Thanks for the morning laugh!

Heather Benza said...

Hilarious!