Monday, April 26, 2010

Kansas City Royals/Minnesota Twins

We spent the weekend in Kansas at the farm and ended it with a trip back through Kansas City to see the Kansas City Royals play the Minnesota Twins. We are a family divided. I was going for the Royals and Matt was rooting for the Twins. And guess what??? The Royals won!!!

Below is Matt's beautiful panoramic of Kauffman stadium.
Our friends, Amy, Paul, and Noah came with us to the game. It was really great to see them again as well.
Daddy and John Paul
JP's version of the 7th inning stretch.
And then there was the chocolate milk break, along with the hot dog break, the chicken finger break...and so on. The boys did really well, but we were thankful that the 3 and 5 year old boys in front of us were kind of bored too. They all entertained each other for at least the 5th and 6th innings.

2 comments:

Heather Benza said...

You guys have been up to lots of fun stuff!! I am waiting for the warmer weather to to go to the Mariners. It will be the first game Reese may remember (he went as a 7 month old last time.)

Brooke said...

I love Kaufman stadium. It is one of the best and I have such happy memories there. We are also a house divided when it comes to rooting for baseball, but we have shifting loyalties after 7 years in Boston and 7 in Seattle as well as our original teams of Cleveland and KC.