But we couldn't resist taking Grandma to our favorite place--the zoo!!
We watched the penguins being fed.
The orangutans are back from being housed inside all winter.
Grandma with a bunch of gorillas!
As a special treat, we rode the carousel. This is Mom saying, "Ethan, look that way." And of course, Ethan is looking in the exact opposite direction!
JP really liked riding the zebra!
The boys both enjoyed the ride tremendously. I think we will have to avoid walking by it on most occasions otherwise I will have meltdowns if we don't get to ride it!
Next stop: Petting zoo. Papa sent a tractor hat for Ethan and wore it most of the time we were at the zoo.
Pettin' the goat.
Just chilling. But I just loved this picture of Ethan!
Trying to feed the goat more straw.
This one was a little more interested.
2 comments:
We're gonna need to find some midwestern john deere hats. Too cute! where did you get those?
You know, my dad found them. So that makes them extra special!! But I bet any place that sells John Deere has them.
Post a Comment