Thursday, April 8, 2010

Family Highlights

Here are some more favorite pictures from our visitors!!

This just cracks me up. All of them are so focused and the boys just had to have their noses in there too!
I know. Delicious!! It was our Strawberry-Raspberry Trifle we made for Easter. I might just have to submit this picture to Taste of Home!
My little Cheeser!! Ethan is really into saying cheese now, where I can't get JP to even look at the camera!! Of course!
Rare moment. A *good* picture with the love of my life. BONUS--we are sitting on the buffalo hide bench.
I promise. Colleen is not yawning in this picture, but trying to be a little Indian girl.
John Paul just loves Aunt Anne! And I think the feelings are mutual!
Grandma and Ethan on the train.
I can't claim this artistic photography. Colleen took this unique picture of John Paul through the glass of the Felted Cupcake exhibit.
I think this next one caught both Grandpa and JP in true form!
And a good one of Grandma and Ethan too!
I know, I might be reading into the symbolic interpretation of this photo. But I love the way that JP is captured so perfectly with the background kind of blurred. He does make my world go round!!
Doesn't Ethan look so grown up here? Definitely a toddler!!

No comments: