Grandma got in on this pose with Claire, Spencer, and Ethan.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Picture Time!
That is all the time when I am around! I know that my fellow bloggers do the same, always snapping a shot, trying to catch the moment, so you can have something interesting to post! Here are some pictures of Ethan with various relatives! Mostly his cousins.
Grandma got in on this pose with Claire, Spencer, and Ethan.
I love this smile! On both of them! But the picture really captured Ethan's great smile that he flashes all the time!
This one is just irresistable! Spencer, 7, really enjoyed spending time with Ethan.
And then Ethan was posed next to Blake (who is not picking his nose, I promise) and John Paul. Do you know how hard it is to get 3 under the age of 3 to look at the camera at the same time?
Grandma got in on this pose with Claire, Spencer, and Ethan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow Ethan is changing so much already!! That eat, sleep lump phase is over and he's Mr.smiley personality now!!!
Post a Comment