Ethan had his first photo shoot a few weeks ago and the pictures turned out great! It was hard to choose which ones to get and I promised myself that I was not going to spend too much on them! Here are a few of my favorites.
Oh my goodness! They are so precious! Ethan is such a cutie pie! I love them all and I know it had to have been hard for you to choose! Miss you guys!!
super cute!! I'm always afraid of overspending on pictures, too, but they're SO worth it. We still enjoy pictures of our own babyhood taken 30 years ago, so just consider it a favor for your kids. The last picture is my favorite. He looks like he's just about to break out in a huge smile. LOVE it!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are so precious! Ethan is such a cutie pie! I love them all and I know it had to have been hard for you to choose! Miss you guys!!
These all turned out so cute! I'm impressed with your self control if you didn't over spend.
super cute!! I'm always afraid of overspending on pictures, too, but they're SO worth it. We still enjoy pictures of our own babyhood taken 30 years ago, so just consider it a favor for your kids. The last picture is my favorite. He looks like he's just about to break out in a huge smile. LOVE it!!
Post a Comment