Here are John Paul and Ethan in their first ever matching outfits! (Thanks to the White Family Singers.) The shirts read "Here comes Mr. Trouble." Some people have asked me how I get cute pictures of my kids, and the secret is in the quanity! Below are some keepers and a few outtakes!
Brotherly lovin'!

Ethan's not to sure about this one!

A little laughing and choking going on here.

JP is not really interested and Ethan has learned to "pull his own finger." I'm sure his father is proud!

(Can you name the movie that I quoted in the title? It is one of my top 5 movies of all time and it is not The Sound of Music!)
2 comments:
Well Austin googled "Matchy Matchy Green Squared" and we got some virus page...I had to call Jeffry into see if I just downloaded a virus! Can you believe this? Fortunately, I didn't. So we'll just stay away from googlin' that one. We really miss you guys and Jennica being gone at the same time. We're long overdue for a playdate or storytime or something!!! The boys look adorable in their new diggs. Austi and Matthew haven't been matching in a while because Austi grew out of all the 3 mo. clothes...not to mention they were summer clothes. Good thing Christmas is coming soon!!!! Ok that was the Loooooongest blog comment ever! Hope you're having fun and we'll see ya next month!
It's Return to Me! Love love love that movie too!
The Boys look super cute and JP's as smiliey as ever!
Post a Comment