Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Bumbo

Last July, my mom bought a bumbo for our visit when John Paul was 5 months old. Lilly has used it and now Ethan is using it. My dad refers to it as The King's chair. But it is a pretty amazing seat that supports a baby who can't sit by themself yet.

Here is Ethan in the Bumbo at 3 months old.
John Paul is below when he was 5 months old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had one of those with my kids.

Heather Benza said...

do you see the size of JP's legs?!!??! I'm thinking this may be a good time out chair now--I'm thinking the low butt may make it difficult to stand up and get out. You know like an old squishy couch is for an adult?

Scott and Suzanne said...

Hilarious! Was the Olpe Wal-mart out of unisex colors of Bumbos? ;) I have the hardest time getting Andrew's super-fat thighs out of the leg holes (indentions?). I pick him up and the Bumbo sticks to his butt. The other boys think this is the funniest thing ever.