Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Saturday Nights!

Here is just one more example of how your perspective changes after you are married with children. Here is the description of my "Crazy Saturday Night:"

At the same time during the evening:
Blake, Andrew, Ted, Spencer, and Claire played an exciting game of Candy Land...

And John Paul was taking a bath...
John and Lilly discussed politics. Lilly is appalled by all of the slandering and negative advertising.
Meanwhile, Grandpa, Ethan, and Andrew were just relaxing.
And then an hour later....a wild game of Apples to Apples! What a night!

I have also concluded that I am not ruling out having 8 children, but I don't know if I can mentally, emotionally, or physically handle 8 under the age of 10 for more than one crazy Saturday night.

3 comments:

Heather Benza said...

8 total is much more managable than 8 under the age of 10! I suggest spreading them out a little farther and you can enjoy that family vacation fun every day!

Anonymous said...

My sister is talking about having 4 kids. I should show her your blog so she can see how much fun 8 is!

Julie said...

You know, my grandma (my mom's mom) had 8 kiddos under the age of 10 at one time. And no double stroller...