Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Was it really 3 years ago?

That's right! We are celebrating the completion of our third year of marriage. Quite an accomplishment by many modern standards! And we're still in love! Here's a walk down memory lane of that wonderful day!



Can you tell we are all sisters? (Beth, on the right, is 7 months pregnant!)

Helping my baby sister with her make-up, and now Kristina is going to be married in November! (Yes, she is that much taller than me!)My dad and I just before he walked me down the aisle.
This is one of my favorites!
The married couple at the end of the dance.

4 comments:

Heather Benza said...

I LOVE the purple flowers and bridesmaid dresses. Your wedding was very pretty--you look about 19 years old!!! AND WOW your sister is super tall!

Anonymous said...

Take this opportunity to celebrate. Even though your hubby can't be with you, I know he would want you to treat yourself to a bubble bath and a glass of champagne. You deserve it!

Craig, Kim, Kylie, & Jillian said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so beautiful and I loved your dress & flowers! Gorgeous!! May God bless you with many more happy years together!

anya* said...

happy late anniversary! i am behind on my blog reading...

you have such blond hair in these photos!

love, anya*