First, there is sweet, sweet Ethan who is almost 3 months old. He is just such a good baby for me. Sometimes, I forget he is around, but he usually lets me know if I have ignored him too long.

And then Lilly Mae at 10 months is so cute and smilely--and has double dimples!

John Paul, oh, John Paul! He caught a cold virus just before we left for Washington. And he wasn't feeling too well, when I snapped this one. In fact, I took him to the doctor the next day and he had an ear infection in both ears. I would be crying too!
Look at the big blues on Blake, almost 3 years old. He is a sweet child too, except for the black eye he gave his older brother when he threw a block. Really, though, very sweet and calm!
Oh, Ted! He just had to make a goofy face! He is a very independent, almost 5 year old. When asked if he wanted to be a cowboy when he grew up, he replied, "No. You have to be 25 to be a cowboy and that will take too long!" He's got the world figured out!
No comments:
Post a Comment