Wednesday, September 24, 2008
There's No Place Like Home
We made it to Kansas! I hope to have some pictures soon, but my mom stayed with us in Washington for a week and then all four of us (Julie, Rosemary, John Paul, and Ethan) flew back to Kansas yesterday. The flight went very well. It wasn't full so we were able to bring JP's car seat with us and he had his own seat that he was buckled in! It also helped having 30 random toys to continually give to him. (Thanks, Amy, for the clever birthday gift. It worked and we will be using them on the way home.) Ethan was a champ. But now, we all have colds and are recovering from the travel. John Paul had it before we left, but now Ethan and I also joined the club. Not too much fun with a cold, but soon we will be healthy and back on track enjoying this Kansas humidity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you made it back safely. Hope you are feeling better soon and able to enjoy time with your family.
Happy to hear your flight went well. Reese just got done with a cold, but thankfully I didn't get it this time.I hope you guys have fun with the grandparents!!!
Post a Comment