Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Belly Shots Part II

Our friends, Amy and Paul, visited us on Saturday and Sunday. They were on vacation in the area and stopped by for a night. It was really great to see them, and Amy's cute prego belly!! She is due Oct. 16.

And then there is my belly--due July 4th. But I think it could be before then, but I am trying not to get anxious either.
I did have a check yesterday and I am dialated between 1-2 cm so I guess we are on our way! We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Heather Benza said...

wow you suddenly look pretty round. my guess is: July 1st, girl, 7 pounds 5 ounces.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us visit. I'd have to say it was the highlight of the trip! I'm pulling for July 1 also. I hear lots of great people were born on that day in history!!