Thursday, April 17, 2008

You know you're pregnant when....

You see the Cookie Monster on Seseme Street, holding a cardboard cookie with the letter of the day, and you start to think:

Cookies sound really good. Is he holding an oatmeal cookie? I have oatmeal, maybe I'll make some cookies. I really don't want a whole batch of cookies. Can I cut a batch down to fourths? Then I could eat them all and not have to share. I don't have any chocolate chips, but I do have Craisins. And then you realize that his cookie is not real and you don't really NEED to have cookies. Ok, try to put it out of your mind.

But you know that as soon as you spot one of those GIANT oatmeal cookies in the store, you won't be able to resist.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I know what you mean! he he I was craving Cinnamon Bread this morning... though I am not as strong as you. I made it and ate it! he he