Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Ovaltine Please!

I have been trying to get John Paul to drink more milk--I mean, he was drinking only 3-5 ounces a day! Anyway, Elizabeth told me that she had been mixing a little chocolate flavor with Jonathon's milk, and he was gulping it down! Now, I didn't want to introduce chocolate milk because I didn't want him to abandon white milk or think that all milk has to be chocolate, but he was hardly drinking any milk at all so we mixed some Ovaltine (like 1/2 tsp) in with his milk. And let me tell you, he drank that first cup of milk so fast!

So it is Ovaltine in the morning and usually for lunch, then plain milk for supper. He is even drinking the plain milk much better than he did before. Still wouldn't label him as an awesome milk drinker, but I can't be too tough on him because I really don't care for milk that much either. I know, a dairy farm girl who doesn't like milk, right?
Anyway, at least with Ovaltine, he is getting a few more vitamins, right? Have a great day!

No comments: