Have you ever had this moment: I thought, "Great! Finally John Paul is entertaining himself. I can get a few things done."
Only to turn around and realize that he was entertaining himself, after he reached up to the table, found my wallet, and was busy emptying every last thing that I had in there. Such is Life!
Wait, I better go see what is entertaining him right now.
nice work seperating the ten from the ones. go ahead and stash those bills away my friend. were there any 50's or 100's in there? now go hide those bills from mommy when she's not looking. that makes a really fun mom's group game for next time we come over.
3 comments:
i'm looking at your baby ticker. At 29 weeks and part of one day Reese was 2.2 pounds and 13 3/4 inches.
Hey JP--
nice work seperating the ten from the ones. go ahead and stash those bills away my friend. were there any 50's or 100's in there? now go hide those bills from mommy when she's not looking. that makes a really fun mom's group game for next time we come over.
love, matthew (the little orange boy)
Just be glad it wasn't a sharpie that was entertaining him so well. Hope you're feeling good!
Post a Comment