Friday, April 4, 2008
First Baby Sitter
Mark your calendars!!! Today was the first time that John Paul had a "real babysitter." You know, a high schooler who comes to your house to watch your child. He had a great time with Carly while Mom ran a few errands. We used this time to introduce the two since Carly is going to be babysitting while Matt and I go to the Submarine Officers Ball next weekend. More pictures of that to follow too! I must admit, though, as I was pulling out of the drive-way I had that maternal tug at my stomach thinking, "Wow, I am really leaving him with someone I don't know really well and isn't related to me." I got over it and enjoyed my time. Carly was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
look at him flirting with his babysitter! I bet he had fun.
What a name for your first sitter!
Post a Comment