Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Suckers

I saw this fun activity to make some suckers for Easter by melting jolly ranchers or life savers.  The boys were great helpers!
 We made flowers with a life saver center and jolly rancher petals. 
 Baked for about 5 minutes at 250 degrees.
 Added some sticks and let them cool.  These were our first attempt.  The later ones looked a little better,  but they all tasted delicious and looked pretty in the Easter baskets.
 We also made some crosses as well.  I just think they look like stained glass!
 But who are we kidding...they just wanted to eat them!  But I made them wait until Easter!

1 comment:

The Cichy's said...

What a fun activity to do with the kids and the suckers looked great! These would make great gifts.

I loved looking and reading all about your family. Looks like you are all having a nice spring!