Look at this little girl! She brought me the camera and said "Cheese. Cheese." Who can refuse such a sweet request!!
So she continued to say "Cheese" for each and everyone of these pictures. One of the cutest things!
Her language is really taking off with new words almost every day. She says, cheese, shoes, socks, bubble, Mommy, Hi Daddy, bebe (baby), nana (banana), and her favorite is puppy.
She also knows the animal sounds for a cow, sheep, snake, duck, elephant, and the cutest is cat. Many times she says, "Ow-Me-Ow."
She is so playful! She LOVES ring around the rosie, slides, swings, and she even knows the actions to "Itsy bitsy spider." I didn't even know that we sang that very much! but there she was, doing all of the actions! But she is attached to her "bebies." Carries them everywhere, screams bloody murder if her brothers or another child has one, and recently has started taking all of my kitchen towels and washcloths out of the drawer to use as blankets--Thanks, Cousin Adriana!
Have I mentioned that she dresses herself? I know, 18 months old and is dressing herself. She even has opinions on what she wants to wear. I will have a pair of shoes, and if she doesn't want to wear them, she shakes her head no. Sometimes I can convince her, but sometimes it is just a losing battle. She hates footed pjs, But I think that has to do with the fact that she can't do it herself.
And yet, she is such a peanut!! I mean tiny! She doesn't even weigh 21 pounds yet which puts her in the 7th percentile for weight and she is only in the 10th for height. Oh and 50th for head size. At least she has a good noggin. But, after having pretty sturdy boys, it's nice to just carry around a wee one!
I might have to look up a baby picture of mine. I am seeing some resemblance in some of these cheesy pictures that remind me of a few pictures of me. I haven't ever thought there was much resemblance. You should see some baby pictures of Matt's dad and grandma! Lots of similarities there!
1 comment:
You captured Naomi's personality. She is such a cutie!! And such Miss Little Independence!!
Post a Comment