Monday, April 16, 2012

Soccer!!

And so the spring session of soccer begins!  The boys are in two different age groups now, so it means a longer time at the field.  Fortunately, all of our games are back to back so we don't have to leave and come back later.

 It was so windy on Sunday, but they had a great time!  Matt is coaching Ethan's team this year and is really happy that the kids didn't choose to be the "Sharks."  Instead, the "bluejays."  He does a great job!
 John Paul moved up to the older kids where they have more fundamentals and do more soccer things like throw ins, and corner kicks.  Don't worry, I had to Google it too.
 I want to take him to some soccer games, possibly at the high school so he can see a game being played.  I think it will help.
 Although he is catching on very quickly.  I was impressed with what he was learning to do.
 I thought this was cute that both teams were sitting on the sides waiting for their turn to go into the game.
 And Naomi, well, considering we were at the park for 2 hours and those 2 hours were from noon-2, AND it was incredibly windy, she did great!  I think she ate two snack bags of animal crackers, but she did great!
 Look at my loves!

No comments: