Thursday, September 1, 2011

Yup, It's Soccer Time!

The Gold Sharks have already begun their season!  (I know, the sharks!  Really kids, couldn't you choose something that was actually gold?  I was vying for the lions, or goldfish, or even the honeybees.  But none of those mascots would suffice.  It has to be the sharks.)
The team is thankful to have their coach returning for another season, and this coach is glad to have a little experience behind him.  Looking forward to a great run at it.  (Isn't the littlest recruit such a cutie?)
They did some warm-ups and have great field footwork.  (OK, if you are reading this and actually played soccer, you are going to have to give me some real soccer terms.  ADMISSION: I am making it up that I know what is going on during this game.  I know:  don't use your hands.  each team has a goal. umm...and that is about it.)
Great shot of the men in my life!  They all have so much fun.  Ethan is still quite shy and holds on to Dad's hand to run around.  In fact, he doesn't run.  Matt drags him.
The littlest recruit loved warming up and "kicking" goals!!

No comments: