Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mom's Morning Out

Ethan is continuing to go to Mom's Morning Out even though JP is in preschool and doesn't attend with him anymore.  We call it Miss Sarah's School since Miss Sarah is the one running it.  I tell you it is great!  Ethan has taken JP attending preschool much harder than I thought.  He has always had John Paul to play with or torment and now he is on his own a little more.  He has started with a few nervous habits, as he is a shy kid.  But I thought he had gotten over most of it because he clung to John Paul. But I see the longing for Ethan in John Paul.  He asks me constantly if we are ready to go pick up Ethan, even though there is about an 1.5 hour wait after preschool.
 So on Tuesday mornings, after I drop JP off at preschool at 8 am I rush over to drop Ethan off at 8:45 am.  Have two hours to do something (usually grocery shopping) with only one child in tow, and then make sure I pick JP up by 11.  We then have lunch before we pick Ethan up at 12:45.  He packs a lunch.
Here is Ethan on his first day for the new session of Mom's Morning Out.

No comments: