We spent three days in Bismarck and we had a lot of fun and a lot of fun in the water!! (Yes, North Dakota does get hot.)
All of the kids enjoyed the water table.
And the sprinkler ball too.
And just running in the sprinklers!
Check out my nephew, Joseph! He is such a water loving baby and so cute!! These smiles are for real!!
And darling, darling Isabella!! Talk about a joy! She has so many words and yet the mildest little personality. I think Nick and Heather might be in for it when a sibling comes along....they don't get much better behaved than her!
We also went to a water park in Bismarck. It was a lot of fun too! Check out the big slides in the background! I went down one and thought that was enough. Matt probably got more money's worth on the slides, but I got a lot out of the kid area and the lazy river!
Kid area:







No comments:
Post a Comment