Our first stop was Yankton, SD. It was a KOA Kampground in it's first season--which means the bathrooms were clean and everything was really nice. However, it also means the grass isn't established and the trees provide no shade. In fact, Ethan stepped on a "tree" and it snapped in two!
They had a fun playground.
And a "Jumping Pillow." It was a huge, inflatable jumping pillow. Really no other way to describe it.
Matt jumping scary high with the sun setting in the background.
JP getting his jump on.
Ethan playing with more play equipment.
Some random kid, Hunter, who insisted that I take his picture too. So I did.
And Naomi T!! She looks funny with her double chin showing like this.
Buzzing around on the bee!
Our second night of camping was much different. This time we were in Jamestown, ND and we camped at a campground near a reservoir. You could definitely tell we were camping amongst the locals rather than the interstate passer-byes. This time we had wind blocks, established grass and shade! Which was a good thing because not just one, but two huge storms rolled through that night. Our kids slept through it all!
I caught this picture of our tent and Naomi in the front.
No camp out would be complete without a campfire and roasting hot dogs and marshmallows!










1 comment:
I've never seen one of those jump pillows before. That is really cool.
Post a Comment