Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Anniversary Weekend

What a lovely weekend!!!  Matt and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in a quiet, wonderful way!! Grandma and Grandpa volunteered to watch the boys from Friday to Monday.  Honestly, this was the first time that we both have been away from the boys.  Ever.  And it was really nice.  Our house stayed clean and quiet, and we were on our own time.  I still would wake up at 7 am every morning, but I think it was because I was getting such good sleep at night.

Meanwhile, the boys had a blast!  Of course, their fun involved cousins and tractors!  Every boys' dream right?
I met half way to pick up the boys, and my mom brought my Aunt LeAnn who was visiting from Idaho.
And my mom snapped a picture of me with my 3 kiddos!!  I am 37 weeks so only 20 days til due date!!  John Paul was a week early and Ethan was 2 days early, so I am thinking this baby will be right on time.

No comments: