Friday, September 17, 2010

Air Show 2010

Matt sort of talked me into going to the Air Show this year.  I just thought I wouldn't be comfortable, but then I was kind of bored so I thought why not!!  And I am glad that I did.  Even though we had to park REALLY far away, the show was really cool!

This was the F22 Raptor.
The F18 demo
A heritage flight of the P38 (from WWII) and the F22 (from WWIII).
 John Paul was really looking forward to seeing the helicopters, and I was really surprised that he took his picture with this masked gunman.  Ethan wouldn't and kept repeating, "That's not a monster.  That's just a man."
 But Ethan did want to get in and fly the helicopter!
The finale this year was the United States Air Force Thunderbirds.  Although Matt claims they aren't as cool as the Blue Angels (which is the Navy version), they were still VERY entertaining.

1 comment:

Heather Benza said...

FUN! Ethan's chant is too darn cute!