We have an assisted living facility in our neighborhood and every year, for the last 15 years, they host Trick or Treating at their home. It was really fun to walk up there and see the residents. They were thrilled to see the kids all dressed up and the boys were thrilled to see all the candy! There were quite a few people who turned out. Much more than I expected.

I know you can see their costumes, but I will post better pictures of them closer to Halloween. I'll keep you guessing! ;)
3 comments:
What a coincidence! I also took the kids trick-or-treating to the senior homes this weekend. They had about 7 or so nursing homes that were participating. Some were not letting the children go inside because of the swine flu but had a table with candy outside. It was so nice visiting at the homes we were allowed to go in. We met a lot of women with old fashioned names like Evelyn, Roselyn, Bonnie, Carol. I'm thinking about going back once a month with the kids so we can mingle with the seniors and give them some company.
Cute costumes!
I'm guessing M&M's
Matt guesses Ninja Turtles
Post a Comment