We woke up Saturday morning to about 3 inches of white fluffy snow! Because we weren't feeling very well that day, the boys didn't get to play in it until a lot had melted. But we were prepared this year. I bought JP's coat and snowpants on clearance last year and just bought a pair of snow boots last week on Craig's List. We did lack good gloves to play in the snow, but these worked well enough for how long they were actually outside.

Ethan's suit is all hand me downs. I love hand me downs! He didn't need a thing, well, except the gloves like I mentioned. He did have a hard time walking in the snow. He got kind of frustrated with it.

Seriously, where are their hands??? I don't remember them "flapping"! But we did sing a few rounds of "If you're happy and you know it". Maybe they are just clapping?
1 comment:
I can't believe you already have snow! It's only October! Love Ethan's hat :)
Post a Comment