Monday, July 6, 2009

Visitors!

Matt's brother, Chris, and his sister, Colleen, came to visit us last week. They flew out here and then drove one of our cars back so that we don't have to travel with two cars during our move.

We had a great time! This was Chris' first visit and Colleen's fourth! The boys really enjoyed the company and John Paul is still asking "where'd Leen doe?"
Colleen caught this cute shot of John Paul.
And this one of Ethan too.
We took the ferry over to Seattle on Saturday. Look at these cuties!
And this cutie! Not sure what to think, but I never really like pictures of myself so I don't post many on here. Well, here is one that I don't necessarily like, but I needed to show that I was there too.
And this is a great shot of Chris.
It was kind of windy while riding the ferry.
Curses!
Maybe not Christmas card quality, but I like it. I don't have enough pictures with my husband.
Cheese!!
I really like this picture and I think it is because I wasn't wearing Ethan at the time.
We went to the Science Fiction Museum and they had a Jim Henson exhibit. They took volunteers who wanted to man the puppets and they put on a little musical. Matt was the crazy drummer!
We also went to the Experience Music Museum. They had quite a few displays and exhibits especially about Jimmy Hendrix as he was from Seattle. Below is JP in the section where there were several different kinds of instruments that you could try out.
Modern art.
And the Space Needle classic.
We had such a great time! After the Space Needle, we caught a bus back to the ferry and went on home.
Thanks for visiting, Colleen and Chris!

No comments: