Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Bash and Ocean Shores

We celebrated Ethan's Birthday with Uncle Chris and Aunt Colleen. Our neighbors, Jackie, Dallin, Liam, and Connor also joined us for the fun.

Ethan loved his chocolate cake--I'll have to post this recipe because it is wonderful! Colleen's creativity inspired her to decorate it with animal crackers. I think it turned out pretty cute!
Opening gifts!
Opening with a little help!

During their visit, we headed out to Ocean Shores, Wa for the day. The boys had fun playing in the sand even though it was SO COLD!!!
It was Uncle Chris's first time seeing the ocean. He was pretty impressed.
Aunt Colleen sports a little attitude.
Ethan loved walking in the water, but it was SO cold!! Did I mention it was cold?
Yay, fun times!!
Look! Sea horses!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan!! I miss Ocean Shores! It's such a beautiful beach & so peaceful, but the water is COLD!!

Scott and Suzanne said...

Happy birthday to your baby! He's so precious! You make awfully cute little boys :)