Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day

And the snow kept falling, and falling, and falling....in fact it is still snowing. I hope that Matt gets home from work ok.

After Ethan went down for a good morning nap, we got all bundled up to play in the snow. Man, that is a lot of gear to put on! Any tips for keeping the mittens on without getting snow under them?

John Paul in his cute snow suit! I didn't look quite so cute with my sweats tucked in my lace-up snowboots! Good thing no one was trying to take my picture!


We were in a lesson of "Never eat yellow snow."


The only thing that would get hime to come inside was the promise of marshmallows and hot chocolate. In fact, I had to take the bag of marshmallows outside to coerce him! Very yummy! Or "nummy" as JP puts it!

1 comment:

Heather Benza said...

this is too cute!! we should've gone out back on the flat patio instead of trying to make Reese walk across the lumpy grass -- after his face plant he just couldn't dig it.