Sunday, December 21, 2008

More snow

These are the trees outside our backyard. Matt thinks that we have recieved 12-18 inches of snow so far. We have a ton of snow!!! Hopefully we can make our flight to North Dakota tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I've missed so much. Your blog isn't bookmarked on Matt's laptop so I haven't been checking to see what's going on. You guys have been busy. JP looks so cute in his snowsuit. Now he's had some practice for walking in snow. He'll fit right in in ND. Have a safe trip

The White House said...

omg!!!!!! check to see if your flight is cancelled. tons and tons of flights are cancelled. i'll pray for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather Benza said...

ditto amy--I saw on the news that all Alaska and Horizon are canceled with is over half of Seatac traffic--so call ahead and rebook over the phone if need be.