Our sweet baby, Ethan, is 5 months old today! I was telling my mom that these 5 months have passed much more quickly than John Paul's first 5. She hit it right on the money when she said, "Well, you just can't spend all of your time watching and recording everything that Ethan does because you have John Paul." So true, but the few moments that I do remember, I just love! He is such a good natured little guy and we are so blessed to have him in our lives.Here is a short clip of his giggles. The fancy camera work is courtesy of John Paul. He thought he needed to wear the camera strap on his wrist while I was filming.
1 comment:
So cute...hard to resist a happy baby! I want to see John Paul at 5 months. I still think he looks more like his mom.
Post a Comment