Here are a couple pictures of Matt and me. Which picture do you like better? I couldn't decide, so you get to see both. I like how Andi is giving us bunny ears in the first one (REAL grown up!! Haa!)


Andi and I were pretty much the best dancers there, expect for this one lady in red--she wasn't necessarily better, just danced to more songs. By herself.
However, Matt (my husband) won a prize in a dance competition--doing the Chicken Dance. Yes, no typo. He did this creative variation of the Chicken Dance and won an IPod Touch. (Mom, it is a REALLY COOL MP3 player that can connect to the internet, show movies, store pictures and music, and a lot of other things.)
Jason--We had to take 8 pictures of Jason. He was very cooperative! And I kept suggesting to move the red napkin, but no one was really listening to me. Humph!
Matt (Andi's husband) wore his "formal baseball cap" with his shirt and tie and actually pulled it off!
Matt (Andi's husband) wore his "formal baseball cap" with his shirt and tie and actually pulled it off!




7 comments:
That is too funny. Your entries are way more fun to read than mine. BTW I was a pom....we hung out with the cheerleaders a lot. They must have rubbed off on me!
I like the color better in the second picture but you look ravishing in both photos!!! I'm glad you had fun sans babies!
I forgot to say I love that you have to explain to your mom what ipod touch is but she might know MP3. I kind of though ipod has become like band aid and kleenex. Also I told Kyle and his eyes about popped out of his head and he declared your hubby to be a bad a**!
Julie, you and Andi need "dickies" with those low cut dresses. (I know what an Ipod is!! I just don't know what they look like.) MOM
I will need to see the prize winning chicken dance next time we see you and Matt!
I miss you guys so much! The party looked like alot of fun!! I too would love to see a video of Matt's creative Chicken Dance! Craig will be jealous of the iPod touch!! Great pictures!!
How fun! You look great Julie. I haven't read the other comments, but I vote for picture number 1:)Okay, and I am seriously impressed with Matt winning the dance off! I still have never met this man of yours- but I am sure I would love him if he has those kinda skills!
What a fun night out for you two!
Post a Comment