I found these two baby pictures of Matt and myself that we used for our wedding. So, what do you think? Does John Paul look more like me or more like Matt? I also attached a few pictures of John Paul, just in case you forgot what he looks like!
(Personally, I think he looks more like Matt, but those who have the opportunity to see him often know that he is growing some curls in the back, just like I had. And I guess I, too, liked to give toothy grins.)
5 comments:
Julie, the 4th picture of John Paul looks exactly like you when you had a snotty nose---MOM
okay, are you sure that first picture isn't John Paul?
I vote you :)
hmmm, it is a hard call but i have to say he looks like his mama as well:)
I never saw it before, but I vote Mom all the way!
Post a Comment