Saturday, March 17, 2012

Aunt Colleen's Visit

After a wonderful visit to North Dakota to celebrate Grandpa Frank's 70th birthday (of which I have no pictures.  Been in a picture funk lately.), Aunt Colleen rode back with us to spend her Spring Break at our new house.  Oh, yes, we moved houses.  Guess I haven't said that lately either.

While we did put her to work, cooking and cleaning, we had some fun too.  Colleen and I were able to sneak away and paint some pottery, and we also went to BounceU, a fun indoor bounce area.
 I think everyone had a great time!
 We also went to a park for a picnic.  The kids and I played while Matt and Colleen when for a 3 mile run.

It was 80 degrees that day!  And I caught some great shots of the kids!

Naomi loved feeling the sand.  I think it was a new texture for her.
 She also has NO FEAR.  Loves slides
 and more slides!
 And my E-Man.  Hard to tell with his hat on, but his hair is looking more reddish!
 Cheese!
 I want to be a construction worker or a super hero when I grow up!  -Ethan, age 3
 And John Paul, still smiling!!
 He is just becoming such an older kid!  Even the things he plays with on the playground are older kid stuff!

No comments: