After making a nursing shawl for a friend, I looked at the extra fabric, and thought, "I bet I can make a dress for Naomi out of this." And so the challenge began. I had made a similar dress for my niece to wear to our wedding--almost 6 years ago! But I had some idea of what I was getting myself into. I added a few embellishments, like some decorative stitching and the ribbon tie. (Oh, and it did only take a day, but it took the whole day and I got nothing else done that day!)
The front. Isn't this model, just precious?The back
And another of the cute model.




2 comments:
You are so talented, Julie! The dress is adorable...as is the little subject wearing it :) Wish you lived closer so you could teach me a thing or two about sewing...
(Don't tell my mother I just admitted that).
God bless!
That is beautiful!!! And she is beautiful!!! :)
Post a Comment