Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Little Cuties

We snapped this picture before Mass this morning because they all looked so nice.  Naomi was in a great mood but the flash of the camera and the fact that I sat her on her brothers' laps sort of dampened her smile.
Our children are at such cute ages.  Ok, so I have thought our children are at such cute ages all the time! ;)

NAOMI is so playful and full of smiles.  She thinks every child should play with her and lights up when her brothers or any other child gives her the time of day.

ETHAN has such quirky phrases that keep us laughing and on our toes, especially when you remember he is only 2 and a half.  A few nights ago, we were finishing supper and Ethan had a little left on his plate.  He looked up and asked, "Can I get a box for this?"  NOTE: We eat out about 1-2 times a month and RARELY do we have leftovers to even take home!

JOHN PAUL is a wonderful helper and loves to rhyme words.  His imagination is amazing, but he is becoming such a big kid and figuring out big kid things.  He asked me if I could go in the kitchen so he could do his "exercises" in the living room.  Any parent knows that if a child asks you to go into the other room, then he/she is up to something they shouldn't be doing...but I obliged out of my own curiosity.  After I "left," he jumped on the couch a few times, then did some jumping jacks on the floor and some other exercises and it was all cute and entertaining to witness that I didn't say anything about the jumping on the couch.  He gets corrected enough.

1 comment:

Heather Benza said...

Funny!! I love that jumping on the couch counts as his exercise. You need to keep telling us Ethan's funny comments. That cracks me up!