Our kids are hilarious!! Naomi is just cooing and laughing and hyperventilating all the time! I think she will be sitting in no time. John Paul is my older kid. He knows how he wants to play and he is very helpful. But Ethan's new thing is to make up words. It started with him substituting letter sounds, mostly with the letter "p." So cup = pup; and toot = poot (this was a very common one! Boys!); and finger = pinger and so on. Now he has taken it to a new level by adding definitions to these new words. He told me that I needed to "fribbit." I asked what that meant and he replied, "It means to say "Go away monster!" What?
Well, here is a video of our three beauties. I love the playful interaction of Naomi and JP and it ends with Ethan and his new word.
Ok, while I am doing videos, here is one of some animal sounds. I wonder why the cow moos like a train, but then again, he is a city kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment