Attitude is all about perspective.
I think Ethan.
I say Ethan too...although think that she is more a perfect combo of the both of them.
John Paul's eyes, Ethan's mouth, but overall more like Ethan.
I think Ethan as well! Cute little girl!!!!
John Paul sure looks like Matt in the first pix!!! I see that look quite often.
Catching up on my google reader here.. only 603 more posts to go! my answer...ETHAN! Love the new background! xo miss you! xoxoxo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think Ethan.
I say Ethan too...although think that she is more a perfect combo of the both of them.
John Paul's eyes, Ethan's mouth, but overall more like Ethan.
I think Ethan as well! Cute little girl!!!!
John Paul sure looks like Matt in the first pix!!! I see that look quite often.
Catching up on my google reader here.. only 603 more posts to go! my answer...ETHAN! Love the new background! xo miss you! xoxoxo
Post a Comment