Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?

 These boys just love their little sister!  It's a good thing that she tolerates them too.
 I mean, kisses and hugs. all. the. time.
 Ethan was caught "helping" her roll around the room.
John Paul can make Naomi laugh better than anyone else.  This is an all out belly laugh!  I have heard her laugh this way 3 times and it has always been JP making faces at her or laughing with her.
Not to mention that she has a mom who puts crazy, flower hats on her, especially when the flower is just about as big as her face.
 "Anyone for a spot of tea?"

2 comments:

Kari said...

I lOVE her hat...so sweet!

Heather Benza said...

i LOVE that last shot with the oh so cute hat and the cute little hand gesture. That should go on your wall!