Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Eve

We made it safely up to North Dakota for Christmas.  It was great to be reunited with the boys. A week was almost too long to be away from them.  I know!  I always complain about not having time to myself, and then I completely MISS my two boys when they are away from me.

We snapped a picture just before heading out to Midnight Mass at 8 pm.
 After Mass, we had a Birthday Party for Jesus (and Elaine whose birthday is Christmas Eve, but she wasn't there so technically doesn't count for her. ;) )  We had an angel food cake and delicious coffeecake.
Here's the whole gang, minus me who was taking the picture.
And Great Grandma holding Naomi!!  Doesn't she look great?  She is turning 96 in January.  Grandma that is.

1 comment:

Heather Benza said...

Hilarious I was trying to zoom in on the lady holding Naomi in the whole family photo. I was thinking wowzer she sure does look great I need to know what creams she's using! Ha ha...then I scrolled down to the next photo and realized what you meant. Ha ha!