Seriously? Can you believe one whole month has passed since our sweet Naomi was born? She is a true blessing to our family. We all enjoy her even with her difficult moments. See, she is colicky and I think she has reflux issues to talk about with the doctor. John Paul was colic and it was difficult at times. Well, sometimes it feels like deja vu. Many evenings between 5 pm-10 pm, I am found pacing or rocking or feeding or holding a crying baby.
This last week has been particularly challenging since Matt worked a week of 12 hour night shifts. Good thing our boys are so adaptable. I sort of just follow them around bouncing a crying baby, and refereeing their activities. Grandma, the MoonDough has been a great activity.
I know, here I am talking about her difficult evenings, but she is so peacefully sleeping in these photos! We have also discovered that she likes the swing. Many naps are taken in her swing.
And a little video of her in between sleeping and awake.



3 comments:
Oh Julie, what a little sweetheart!! She sounds like how Savannah was as a baby. Reflux (although as a first time mom I didn't realize what it was and never got her diagnosed), fussy in the evenings unless she was attached to me, sleeping in the swing a lot! Someday I didn't think I would survive! Here's to hoping this stage is short lived. *hugs*
Can't believe she is already one month old! She is so cute!
She is just so pretty in pink! I can't believe she is 1 month old already!
Post a Comment