Naomi looked so cute the other morning so I was trying to snap a picture of her. John Paul and Ethan decided all of their stuffed friends should be in the picture too. Not sure why they are faced down, but whatever.
They are so interested in her. Always asking to hold her or singing a song to her. However, John Paul has a very strong gag reflex and Naomi spits up A LOT! He will scream "She's puking!" and sometimes will start to gag himself! I actually had to tell him to not look at her when she is spitting up just so he wouldn't gag. I am afraid he might puke himself!
Ethan is my curious, curious, curious two-year-old. I am always getting after him to not lay on her or touch her face or get in the baby swing WHILE SHE IS IN THERE! Oh boy! We have our hands full with him. He is pretty innocent in what he is doing. It isn't malicious or anything like that. But it isn't always safe for Naomi or it is annoying to have him climbing all over me while nursing. He just gets so excited! Please send prayers of guidance and patience for this one!
Below is a video of the boys singing a song to her, but it also adds a little Ethan flavor to it as well!



2 comments:
Ha ha love the song! Poor JP and his gag reflex. Little does he know there is likely to be lots of gag worthy moments in the coming months.
I especially loved at the end where Ethan yells "P!" at Naomi while holding her face. Hilarious!
Post a Comment