Thursday, March 4, 2010

Look who came out to see us!

We might be in desperate need of visitors of the human kind, if I get this excited to see that the octopus wasn't hiding behind his rock! It REALLY is a rare thing! The aquarium is our favorite exhibit and we have never seen him fully out and so active either. It was a treat!

John Paul thought it was pretty cool!
Ethan was a little more excited about the banner fish and the "Dory" fish.
I just love the way he is contemplating the rocks and looking for little fish! He is a very observant little boy.
Ok, we will try another video, but I know that some of my videos had not been working lately. (although I think they are now, so you might want to see if they play if they didn't work the first time you tried.)

1 comment:

DandE said...

That octopus was nowhere to be seen today! I'm glad he was moving around for you guys! We'll have to coordinate something next week :) Missed you guys this week!