The Argenziano Children!
So here is a preview of our wee little one.
Front view. I think I am starting to get some energy back. I have been really tired, but we just passed the 12 week mark, so maybe? Coffee still sounds gross and I am definitely showing!! Already wearing maternity clothes!!!
And most of you know the routine--we won't find out the sex of the baby and we don't share our names....but we do take guesses and suggestions!
10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh Julie...how wonderful! We are praying for you here in CO!
Congratulations, Julie!! That is so wonderful!!! I'll be checking back often to see how you are doing! Miss yoU!
Congratulations! How exciting!
What wonderful news!! Congrats!!
You can't put pics like that up and say you aren't finding out the sex! She's a GIRL! Anyone can see that by looking at those pics! :) Congrats!
Congratulations! Just yesterday I thought "hmm, Julie never answered my email" Now I know why!
And about what Andi said--that sure goes look like they wrote GRL on the photo, but it's actually CRL right? I had many ultrasounds with Gus and you really couldn't see the boy parts until 18 weeks.
How exciting, congratulations! During our morning offering we pray for all the pregnant women we know and don't know. Now we can include your name!
Congrats! how exciting!
Congrats!!
Wish we were closer to help with those cute boys of yours.
Post a Comment