Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun times...but sad good-byes ahead!

We spent a fun morning at Andi and Matt's house, playing with Sydney and Saul. But....the movers were there, moving all of their boxes, tables, toys, high chairs, the piano....and much more out of the house. I know I can't prevent them from moving, but I am not going to say that I like it! I am happy, though, that their family will get to move to shore duty where Matt does not have to go out on the submarine anymore!! No More Boat!! And I hope we get to visit them in New York. If not, i know that some day we will live beside each other in our matching double wide trailers somewhere in the Midwest!! :)

Oh what good friends and goofy smiles!
I took the kids to the playground very close to their house. In fact, Andi is wearing the red dot of a jacket in the background and holding Ethan.
Dear Syd: We will miss your smile, your jokes, your correction, your attentiveness, and all of your love!! Take care of your mom for me!
Look at this handsome dude!! Sauly, you are such a lively boy and you will forever be credited with teaching John Paul how to jump!!! And probably many other things! ;)
Wait for it.......
There he is!!!
Such fun times and such good friends! You will be missed and you will always hold a special place in our hearts (and probably will remain on the speed dial as well!)

1 comment:

Andi said...

Wow, that's about all I can say because of the huge lump in my throat! Don't worry, the rest of me is still in denial.